Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reposted.

I STILL MISS YOU!

This was written on January 2008:



"I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, I LOST MY KENNETH COLE WATCH!!! WAAAAHHH!! MY BABY!!!
CRY CRY WAIL WAIL SOB SOB WHIMPER WHINE CRY!


my baby. sniff. i can remember the first time i saw it. i ws at serendre with nica and geno, but they both had to go, so i had to go on alone. you know how i am at malls. pretending i have the money, asking as if i have the intention of buying every item that tickles my fancy.

well, i went in the high-end shop, not really expecting to find anything. i just wanted to test my "im-a-rich-rich-girl" powers, AND I SAW IT. GENUINE LEATHER, CROC SKIN, SHINY (but not patent), BLACK, SILVER, UNGIRLY, CLASSIC WATCH! PERFECTION IN A GLASS CASE! it screams "breakfast at tifanny" (audrey hepburn's croc skin pumps), manly watches, and it screams ME! and i had to demand the guy to take it out and i can still remember getting stunned and semi-hyperventilating. my goodness! i even asked if other stores wherever had stock of it.

and it goes with every single thing in my closet!

but, halllooouuu.. i can not afford it. and i thought id live my life without it. and i just wanna cry right now.

(i can soooo feel like crying right now. seriously. i just reaallly want to cry. my heart is hurting like hell! :( im not overreacting. )


when i got it on my 18th birthday, i was at cafe breton (my fave crepe place) which just made the gift hand over so much special, i was extatic. my mom found it, via my description and nagging(and the price).


OH MY GOOODD IM CRYING!!"

No comments: