Saturday, December 19, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
I STILL MISS YOU!
This was written on January 2008:
"I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, I LOST MY KENNETH COLE WATCH!!! WAAAAHHH!! MY BABY!!!
CRY CRY WAIL WAIL SOB SOB WHIMPER WHINE CRY!
my baby. sniff. i can remember the first time i saw it. i ws at serendre with nica and geno, but they both had to go, so i had to go on alone. you know how i am at malls. pretending i have the money, asking as if i have the intention of buying every item that tickles my fancy.
well, i went in the high-end shop, not really expecting to find anything. i just wanted to test my "im-a-rich-rich-girl" powers, AND I SAW IT. GENUINE LEATHER, CROC SKIN, SHINY (but not patent), BLACK, SILVER, UNGIRLY, CLASSIC WATCH! PERFECTION IN A GLASS CASE! it screams "breakfast at tifanny" (audrey hepburn's croc skin pumps), manly watches, and it screams ME! and i had to demand the guy to take it out and i can still remember getting stunned and semi-hyperventilating. my goodness! i even asked if other stores wherever had stock of it.
and it goes with every single thing in my closet!
but, halllooouuu.. i can not afford it. and i thought id live my life without it. and i just wanna cry right now.
(i can soooo feel like crying right now. seriously. i just reaallly want to cry. my heart is hurting like hell! :( im not overreacting. )
when i got it on my 18th birthday, i was at cafe breton (my fave crepe place) which just made the gift hand over so much special, i was extatic. my mom found it, via my description and nagging(and the price).
OH MY GOOODD IM CRYING!!"
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
We're gonna have a kitchen soon. Lalalalalala. It's so noisy every morning, but WE'VE NO KITCHEN FOR 2 MONTHS ALREADY!
and because I'm currently dating. And open to possiblites. I doubt the possibilities are maximum, though.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
A BIT OF A HANGOVER, BUT AMAZING NIGHT!
It's been half a year since OMG's been so good. Edits and details and pictures later. Gawd, I love local lit.
I loved everyone's reading. And everyone love the "Go on, Manwhore" poem very much. YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD THE CROWD! YEEEESSS... THE CROWD. LAUGHIG, and possibly think (This girl's a natural!)
And it was a huge crowd, man.
You love me, you really really love me.
Then they made me, uhhh, how would you call it, sing-chant-perform on stage when the last band played and it went on for about a million minutes (in gert's words).
Oh life. Oh love.
BTW, it's an unwritten rule that a writer... an actual creative writer (you know, people whose hearts are infused with flowery words) must tote around a notebook about the size of a hand. Some are thick some are slim, some are hardbound, some leather, some just some cheap 26phps (mine.pff )... the scrawnier the better. Then I lost mine yesternight. Not that it's scrawny enough to be of sentimental value, but I still lost it. And I've already written stuff there.
The quest for the perfect notebook will start later! (Requirements, size, no lines, and not necessarily a mole skin. But maybe I'll get one for myself this christmas. Hmm. Perhaps, if the size is right. Oooh, and proper amount of pages. And expensive so that I treat it better)
And I'm stocking on Pilot Pens.
YES I'M OVERSPENDING DRASTICALLY. We'll compute the horrifying expenses. Chores first. Mwah see you later
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Pardon the language.
My laptop crashed.
Anyway, I LOST MY THESIS CHECKLIST. AND MY MEDIA PLAN DRAFT!
PEROOOOO, its ok. I dont mind the retype. And the checklist is turning me OC too much.
Oooohlala. Anyway. I'm fine. Don't mind me. Cheers!
1. My laptop was sick. And we're in recovery mode right now.
2. I had the most sincere conversation with my lolo 5 minutes ago. My lola's sick. She's getting better, she is. Pero this is what's going on in my mind. Movie scene: She lies in bed, white sheets and all, simple day lang, pero she just stares blankly at you as you tell her about your day, and how she'll get better. You know she's giving it her best shot to comprehend your words, but its not enough. And you massage her hands, her legs, and her tummy... because she cant do it herself, because it hurts, and because you love her very much. That's my lolo.
If I can just find the words to deliver exactly how I'm seeing them in my mind.
So there, my lola's sick. Not the 5-day kind of sick. She might stay in the hospital for 3 months to a year, in that blank state. And its crushing my lolo's heart.
So, please pray for my lola.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Mababaw lang naman.
1. PLEASE GIVE ME AN ALBUM OF "THE NAMELESS HEROES". (ehem. PapaJoms!)
2. 8 hour of sleep everyday!!!
3. The gift of NOT ever having a beer belly
4. Cotton. Hahahaha.. Naubusan ako e.
4.5. Thesis Media Plan
5. And I want to br 19 forever! Kaso 20 na ko e. And I love the idea of "Embracing your age".
Ok, I'm shutting up now.
6. Self control pa pala: Yosi, veggies, and a sport aside from commuting, talking, and carrying my daily 20 pound baggage.
7. Looking forward to 90s night. :)
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
I give up. Makeup artists are dominating the world. We very much need more layout artists, photohraphers, and definitely illustrators. And ofcourse marketers.
Anyway, despite these brush toting kikays conquering the world, I'm not going to stop from going to makeup school (Yeah.I fucking wish). Life is a constant journey of learning anyway. I'm just keeping all the skills to myself. It's called "TAKING CARE OF MYSELF"... and part of this is eating veggies (OOOMAAYGAD!), doing yoga (that costs too much), and getting enough sleed (which is risky because I'm tamad and I currently depend on pills--of all kinds. Melatonin, Vs, Antihistaimine, Benadryl... name it! I tried it!) Something must be very wrong with my brain.
My doctor suggested taking me to a neurologist... but I sounded to brain damaged that I backed out. Well, this one doctor check up on me, and gave me the fucking mildest form of pills. I could've turned that into pulutan and stayed awake. Fucker.
I love pa naman the 7am sunshine. :(
You know what, freakily, scarily... if I die, or if I go insane, I dont think anyone will wonder what caused it.
1. Kung anu anong kakikayan pinaggagawa mo, yosi ka naman ng yosi.
2. Please pray for my lola. It might take three months to a year to recover.
3. For a better future!!
4. What I'm very much missing in my life:
Exercise, Sleep, and Veggies. I'll fix these soon. I'M EATING A SALAD TOMORROW! (I think)
5. Although, I am very happy because of
Do you know that I love you?
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Makeup, no makeup...
Rock, oldies, cinema one...
Kanto talk, conyo talk...
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE PACOOL PEOPLE!?
I mean, hypocrites are normal... its an inevitable character of nature. Pero ung pacool Facking gawd.
And I've been taught repeatedly to not care about what people think, and I'm happy to say that I've been getting better at it.
I BEG YOU, PLEASE DONT TAKE THE STUFF I SAY SERIOUSLY BECAUSE I TEND TO BE WEIRD AND NARCISSTIC AND STUPID AND HYPOCRITICAL.
Kalimutan mo nalang na I ever said these stuff.
Btw, when people keep on reiterating about how they're happy.. Fuck, they are sooo sad deep inside. WALA AKONG GUSTO IPARATING PARANG AWA MO NA.
P.S. Dear readers, please forgive me if I keep posting pictures of myself here. The hot ones and wasted ones and pictures which wont be of interest you. :* Kissy.
and now to compensate for the semi-stupid pics, here's a satisfactory one.
P.S. No makeup, just lipgloss, AND FUCKING AMAZING LIGHTiNG. (sana yan ang lighting ng world)
[edit: nagging feeling.. i look like your skinny cute-ish boy-next-door. gawd.)
On the more useful and unselfish part of my life:
1. My laptop is in constant iTunes mode. Remembering me complaining about losing all the songs. Amazingly, I'm coping very well. I already have half the amount of lost songs. :D Coolio.
2. So maybe I don't always get to sleep at exactly or before 12, but I'm not failing at waking at 7am. Today though, I woke up at around 3 and cant sleep anymore, despite popping one. (You know what I mean friends)
3. I love my friends. Nuff said. Thank you for loving me and taking me everywhere. For taking care of me. Just tell me if I'm spoiled already (which I bet is unlikely).
Constant Disclaimer: I look stupid. :) But I look so fun. U Yeah. Non-makeup pic babes. Okay ba? Huwahahhaa. Good hair, good lighting, and an annoyingly immature pacute smile can fix that you know.
Attempt at short hair. I'm telling you, I look better with long hair.
So, I look stupid, and will someday regret posting this.
ATLEAST I'M BEING HONEST NOW AND NO LONGER HESITATING TO RANT ABOUT MY FREAKIN ABNORMAL VANITY.
WELL, for your information, I keep on putting my hair up these days. Hindi naman sa confident na ko... It's just comfort over fashion... WHEN NO ONE'S AROUND.
Ooohlalove. I feel so good.
With and without EYE makeup..
The right eye is painted with collection of cream, and powder, and liner... the left side is left nude blushless. My face is all swathed with oily-ish moisturizer, but I had concealer on both eyes, and full lip color.
Yeah whatever, pictures tell more words.
Pff. I WANNA EDIT.
I know guys like simple girls and shit... but oh well... simplicity is a chore.
This is the ultimate form of rebellion, im dressing up and being a girl now. Expect me wearing dresses soon! Oohla!
And I'm being actually-publicly vain. Hindi ung tipong TFs ko lang may alam.
O DONT CARE ABOUT THE WORLD ANYMORE. SO LEAVE ME ALONE.
(P.S. I bet magbabago din isip ko months from now. :*)
AND I WILL NO LONGER CARE IF I PUT PICTURES HERE. I AM KIKAY, I AM VAIN YADAYAYADAYADA... LEAAVEE ME ALONE. I LOVE ROCK SOGS, SO I'M A PSEUDO-ROCKER-POSER WHAT DO YOU CARE.
But despite all this, I still believe that substance matters most, because outter beauty is just gonna last you a decade or two. Fine, cge matagal yun. Pero pretty girls tend to be nakakasaw within 2 months etc. It's really how you portray yourself that matters ever.
HELLO BLOG, I'M BACK.
(BTW, here's a compromise.. how about I still smoke, but just not too much?? :)
Friday, November 13, 2009
What makes me happy
1. Venti Warm Mocha
2. Great jeans
3. Chill friends
4. Tagaytay Weather
5. Good music
7. Goodsleep, and goodmornings
8. Moderate alcohol
9. Moderate nicotine
10. Paper, pen, book
12. Good hair/ haircut
Thursday, November 12, 2009
1. Sleep before 12midnight everyday
2. Wake up at 7am everyday
3. Have breakfast and soak up the sunlight
4. Eat ATLEAST a fruit a day. (let's be realistic)
5. Drink an amazingly abnormal excessive amount of water
7. Stretch a lot. (Exercise is too farfetched)
8. Read a book
9. DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE
10. Don't smoke
Ahh. Healthy living
11. Update your ipod
12. Don't spend too much
13. Never judge people (even if its inevitable)
14. Drink moderate alcohol. Not to the point of hangovers (anti-rum!)
15. EFFING GROW YOUR HAIR
16. Jot down notes (since you always forget)
17. Don't care about strangers or semi-strangers think. See, they are all usually stupid anyway. Wuhahaha
18. Avoid jerks, and people who put you down. Ang dami daming tao sa mundo bat ka magtyatyaga?
19. Be happy, Be thankful
20. Surround yourself wih positive people
and last but not the least:
DO YOUR THESIS AND PLATES!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
The Advantages of Good Sleep
1. Good Mood
2. Good Mind
3. Good Looks
4. Good Health
I'm a very strange creature. I'm not blessed with the ability to just sleep whenever I want to. Sigh. Sigh sigh.
What I must give up to have good sleep:
1. Social life. (I have to go home before 12midnight everyday!)
2. I have to prioritize sleep over my thesis and plates.... :(
I tried to last sem, and I'm not exactly in a better position. :(
This makes me ver ver ver sad.
Yeah, btw. My YM's broken. O always appear online, even if I'm not.
Monday, November 9, 2009
I'm listening to too much grunge. -_-
I am very scared I'll get tired of it soon. But I'm not very interested in other music right now. Everything else sounds gay.
(Gay music can be good though)
Too much of anything is toxic.
On the brightside, new bed sheets. <3
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
BUY LIST (If I had the money)
1. Levi's Jeans
2. Angelo Suarez's "Or else it was purely girls"
3. Mac's Keyboard Silicone
4. Warm Venti Mocha or Tall Americana
5. Smashbox Photo Primer (If I'm really really amazingly sad)
6. 1/3 Golden Brown; 2/3 Matte Ash Brown L'oreal Hair Color
7. A box of tissue
9. DRIP Album because I can't seem to get any mp3s form the net. :| sucks.
I am a Smashbox fan mostly because it's got good packaging, it's got pretty colors, and because I can't afford it. :|
I burned ants climbing my wall. Ive got so much ants in my room. I'm in a brooding mood today. I must buy a book and/or go to starbucks for a fix. But starbucks is irrationally expensive... and not luxe enough for that much expense. Still I can't stay home, I'll go crazy.
It's Ustetika deadline today.. and I have nada. This is soo why I didn't take lit.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
I am currently under a curse called the non-chic hair. It's not long enough or short enough to be chic. And I have to suffer every pang of it until I graduate. 70% of the Filipina population have cut their hair short, it's really therefore time to grow it.
Ooh lala, friends, take me out. My life's boring. Do I always have to beg? :*
Monday, November 2, 2009
Sunday, November 1, 2009
For tonight's hair, I've used approximately, 4 u-pins, and 9 bobby pins... Yes, that's how much it takes to get an messy updo (even if i was aiming for a clean classy one).
Am currently a hairpin fanatic.
I am currently loving xta's gift rainbow bracelet. It's sooo cool! It stands out and goes with everything. Agghh! I am annoyed because I got the 100 ml Celeteque pala instead of the 200ml. Grr. I wanted a wholesale version of the moisturizer because I dump it on my skin a lot.
I sooo love my x-men shirt. Rawr!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Very happy because I FINALLY have 200ml Celeteque. Im an advocare and I use it whenever I can because it feels like I'm constantly washing my face. Lol product review?
Very sad because I'm back at 86 pounds. Yikes. This is due to too much sleeping and not enough intake. Argh.
My mom's psycho. She's blaming me for a haircut gone short. WHAT!? UGGHH!
For the girls: When you drink hard, its like you drown yourself in one big gulp. To the point na halos di mo na pinapadaan sa dila, like it all goes straight to the throat. This coming from an amateur. Open to corrections, suggestions, yada.
Speaking of alcohol, I havent gotten myself properly intoxicated for the whole break. Ehem. The last inuman I went to was all beer... and you know how I'm (supposedly) anti beer.. and then I slept all through out the one before that. So there. I've barely got traces of alcohol in my blood now.
I'm being all saintly now... but it's the semestral break god damn it!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
I don't mean to brag, but my new macbook pro 13" is ver ver wonderful.
1. IT'S NEW!
2. The webcam makes human skin look so exquisite. Non-makeup looks beautiful. Good lighting, I supposed.
3. It's so pretty.
4. It's got bluetooth.
5. It's sooo pretty.
6. I love the Myriad font so much better than Arial and Times New Roman anyway
7. The sound system is outrageous!
8. MEGA DYNAMIC TRACKPAD
9. It's cool!
10. Long battery life. I'm used to my old laptop crashing after 5 minutes of use.
11. The desktop image changes eveyr minute according to my liking
It sucks though because:
1. It's heavy.
2. It's extremely common. Am guessing it'll everyone will have one by the end of next year.
3. I can't get the programs I want! It's an unending process of finding the mac version of everything. then checking if it works, then realizing it doesnt work.
3. I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT! FUCKITYFUCKFUCK!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
I have to work on my Ustetika. Ugh. I haven't written anything for a long time and I'm not in the mood. By the time the mood arrives, deadline's way over.
What I really can't figure out is how there can be so much to do, and still so much time for me to sulk, and I still haven't finished much.
And I can't figure out why I can't write well right now.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
My lola is very very sick. Please pray for her. :(
Monday, October 26, 2009
Currently: Eating Snack Pack Pudding while tinkering with the omigod brand new lappy and Vuze.
My room smells like the states. Or well, it smells like stuff from the states that people bring back home. Smells like duty free and foreign airport disinfectant. I finally have Bobbi Brown long wearing black gel eyeliner, a perfect loreal golden beige shade of liquid foundation and bunch of new jackets, which is timely because I've been short on jackets for a while.
We also have loads of chocolates in the house and just looking at them makes me want to avoid chocolates for the rest of my life.
We are all sooo growing up.
1. We went to Duty Free yesterday, and the irrational excitement was gone. Browsing through aisles of sweets and imported footwear isnt what what it seem to be anymore.
2. I was eyeing a $37 bargain of Smashbox's Photo Primer. THIS STUFF IS SUPPOSED TO BE AMAZING, but even if it was on sale, I still can't afford it. But still, wanting something past five hundred pesos was so out of my league back in highschool.
3. Speaking of highschool, hs friends and yours truly have graduated from houseparties. We actually go out and pay now.
4. People start learning to drive.
5. We can feel the hierarchy of highschool royalty snobbed. Everyone can talk to everyone now.
But we're still not quite grown up yet
1. Allowance. Hello.
2. I bet everyone's room is filth too.
3. We're all still irresponsible sloths who wouldnt survive if our mommies leave us. Or maybe, we will survive, but we have to scratch and scrawn our way to living.
4. I don't know if this applies to a lot of other people, but fairy tales do exist. Acqckk. Ugh. Cheesy. I take it back.
5. I'd still stutter like a brain damaged toddler if the crush of the moment starts talking to me. Therefore, I will just not talk to him ever ever forever again.
Im just going to pretend that no one ever reads my blog so that I can actually write. I mean, that isn't far from reality anyway, considering I POSSIBLY have around 4 readers. So there.
Oh my god! I can't write. Ive been staring for the past 15 minutes... mustering courage for the past 4 hours... and I still can't write.
Okay, so I'm in a rut. I'm currently using mac right now, and its extremely pretty, but I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH IT. (trivia: my old laptop died a few days ago. bless you.) I'm trying not to use a mouse, and I'm trying to back things up, and I'm trying to download songs... and none of those attempts are successful.
And besides, I wanted to talk about deep stuff. But, babe, seriously, I can't think of any.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Happy hair cut. :D Hoorays.
Stress season is over.
Popsy just got home from Lola's, and surprise of all surprise. Ive got a new lappy (laptop), and I've got new hair. Oooh my my gawd... im zoo haffeh.
Funny how sometimes you pray and you get it. You always do.
I'm blogging again later. I just have to figure out how my life works first.
See you, loves. :*
Friday, September 25, 2009
Yes, I know.. the blog is much abandoned now. Anyway, I am now guilty of oversleeping. :( Aside from it makes you body ache more, it has no practical value whatsoever. :( Oversleeping will not compensate the years of stress and insomnia.
Anyway. If you have time, will you please answer my survey. :( Pretty please.
ONLINE SURVEY for macci's thesis
Thank you very much. :) So much love. :)
Sunday, September 20, 2009
I will be tying my hair in a pony tail for a loong period of time. Fine, I know I look better with my hair down... but it's too much effort. And a pony's so refreshing! I swear! AAND almost effortless. I dont' need to blowdry or junk products on my hair anymore.
YES, I WAS BAWLING IN THE MOVIE HOUSE. IN MY LIFE. T_T T_T
Annnd heller, it's writing season. I am actually HORRIFIED!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
God created work because emotions are too much to bear. Isn't work the ultimate distraction from our own misfits? You get to contribute to society and get that sense of accomplishment! Plus it takes up most of your time! Wow! And you earn money! Plus, the only health disadvantage it has is stress, which will not kill your liver, lungs and will not kill brain cells. Besides you'll get stressed in other aspects too, better stress on something productive than the other stuff.
Yes, this sounds like some lame advocacy campaign to encourage a workaholic lifestyle.
Poor public bloggie. :(
You dont get any decent posts anymore.
Okaaay, my hands smell like thinner and linseed oil right now, and I so feel itchy all over. Hahaha, that's some form of catching up there, no? I need to shower at 10pm, or I will sleep all tired and itchy, then wake-up at 4am to shower then go back to sleep. Yes, that's how pretty much I've been living my life the past weeks.
It's working well for me, I think. The sleeping before 12am stint.
I'm wondering, why isn't there a stealth setting in facebook?
And why is my hair being such a bitch. Makes going to school not a good option, pff.
It's the Virgin Mary's birthday today! Pff. Why are there classes!?!?! And I didn't even hear any announcement for mass. Maybe they proved her birthday wrong and forgot to announce it to the world. Just like how Christmas Day is totally historically incorrect. Gawd, whatever. I'm rambling. P.S. I do not have any credibility in this topic, so feel free to bash the previous statements.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Drunkness can be categorized in three stages
1. Crazy Fun Drunk
2. Stupid Foolish Drunk
3. Sick Pangit Drunk
Go figure. Need I explain?
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY:
p.s. hey pabsyman, read on!
(And its like it isn't ending)
Virgos born on September 1 have a practical approach to life. They take great pride in their ability to organize their activities, and although they keep up a steady pace with every project, they never hurry. They have the same philosophical approach when it comes to life: "Do your best and leave the rest."
Friends and Lovers
The attitude of people born on September 1 seems to be that no one can ever have too many friends. September 1 individuals treat everyone like family. They wait patiently for romance, unwilling to walk down the aisle until they are convinced it's true love.
Children and Family
People born on this date see themselves as a continuation in a long line of tradition. Even if they have differences with their parents, they have respect for them. As parents, they put their whole heart into the job. They're more likely to forgive a child's mistake than to scold the youngster.
September 1 natives are cautious about their health. Though generally robust, they can never believe everything is right. They are moderate in all things. Sleep is critical because of their high-strung nature. They have a hard time relaxing, which can lead to sleep disorders.
Career and Finances
September 1 men and women are witty and articulate and could easily make their living with words. They don't seek the spotlight, but they aren't averse to it. They have a talent for taking a small amount of money and making it grow.
Dreams and Goals
September 1 natives have modest goals. They will never sacrifice their own security or that of their loved ones to try something wild. The key to understanding September 1 people is to realize that they do the best they can, every day, without exception.
for September 1
You should embrace: Freedom, liberality, a sense of humor
You should avoid: Overwork, being too serious, solitude
INDEED INDEED INDEED!
On its credibility: Do you, non-september 1st born people think that these things can apply to you as much as it applies to me and The Pablitoman?
Monday, August 31, 2009
Thank you sa lahat ng dumating.
Happy birthday yet again.
For my birthday, I have decided to go Kurimaw-style.
photos c/o george
pants c/o migz senires
PABLITOMAN, WE'RE TURNING 19!
The most important life lessons I've learned in my 19(+1) years of existence
1. Lots of water and Powerade is your anti-hangover potion.
2. Moisturize moisturize moisturize, especially when you're drinking and smoking. Tas tons of water. Take vitamin C. Gulay is optional. Hahahaha. Commute = exercise.
3. Perfect moments dont happen on birthdays and proms etc, it happens when you least expect it.
4. Its okay to be crazy. Di mo naman makikita ulit the people around you.
5. Friends come and go, families are boring, boyfriends go to hell... but this laptop will never leave you as long as it has fan underneath!
SA LAHAT NG PUMUNTA! SALAMAT!
Chillest house party I've had.
Standard operating procedure never fails.
P.S. When I'm too happy my mouth gets big and my nose flares and my eyes get so chinese small. I will now frown. Im all grown up e.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Pumunta ka sa bday namin ni Pabs sa sabado! gabi yun! 8pm! dala ka ng alak kasi short kami sa pera. PERO WE WILL SURVIVE.
inuman lang naman. wala ngang kainan e.
Maski daan ka lang.
Or makitulog ka na din.
Happy Birthday Yippeeeee :D
Sunday, August 23, 2009
WILL NOT SLEEP. I NEED COFFEE, SMOKE AND A SHOWER.
...it's very true.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
first and foremostest:
ANG GWAPO NI ZANJOE......................................... omaygad!
I wake up some mornings with the perfect post-aircon temperature, perfect blanky snuggle, and bright sunshine. Uh huh, and then life is not all glamor. You have to clean the bathroom every once in a while.
MY PRINTER IS WORKING! No more overpriced and extra effort printings. Not the best quality though. But working's working. We can't be too choosy or else we'll get stuck.
I miss dSquare, babies. The mud on my fake crocs, the overpriced food and bad service, the waitresses of varying prettiness (some are hot, some looks like magsasaka toenail), the evil that is gossip, beer beer beer, and most importantl the supposedly smart debates that aren't really smart, but are just long complex words tossed around.
Gimme them back.
I talked with the Jesus Christ of the Local Literary Scene for approximately 21:38 minutes, recorded.
My charms were defunct. Intimdation > common social skills.
One life goal down.
Note on thesis stat: EXTENSIVE RESEARCH BUT NO EXECUTION.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Schedule for tomorrow:
9:00 wake up, eat, fix
11:00 leave. secret
THE 20 MUST BUYS
1. Sponge Wedges!
2. Eyeshadow Applicator hopefully long handled
3. 2nd Lip Brush or/and retractble lip brush
4. Medium round blush brush
5. Proper contour brush
6. Posh Makeup Box, in black or silver... Yipppe <3 (Hopefully nothing too Orocan)
7. Eyebrow sealer/clear mascara
8. Light / dark brown mascara
9. Proper Fan brush
10. Smudger brush tiny
11. Smudger brush laage
12. Gel Liner in Black
13. Gel Liner in blue / yellow/ purple/ green
14. Beige eye liner
15. Bright metalics
16. Extra Cream Liner Brush
17. Cream eye color collection
18. Mommy's Baby Pink Lip Liner... so unfair
19. Liquid liner in black and brown
20. A MAGICAL LIQUID FOUDATION THAT WILL SUIT EVERYONE'S SKIN TONE
I know this makeup rage will fade soon, but while I'm at it, might as well as get broke for it. I mean, even if I do quit for a while, I always go back. Ohlalove.
Will never grow hair past collar bone
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Liberation is not notoriety.
Liberation is sponteinity, and being able to do what you want to do or know what you have to do.
Its smoking because you know you work better that way
its giving wrong number to wrong guys
its loving your family even if people find it passe
its wearing men's clothes because you know it suits you
its cussing because it emphasizes a point
its reading a book
its saying thank you when someone says something nice
its walking alone in school and knowing that, duh, you're cooler than 90% of the population because you dont care and they dont know shit
Liberation is being able to say no to yosi and beer
its accepting that we are all aging
its knowing that the decisions we make makes us, pero making a wrong decision is not the end of the world
its knowing that there really isnt anything such as a wrong decision
Liberation is talking to anyone you want to talk to, and not caring about what you've heard about them
its wearing the same jeans over and over again.. and wearing the clothes you love over and over
Liberation is knowing you can look stupid sometimes because well you'll never see the people around you all over again
its knowing that your health is more essential than your grades
its sleeping without taking a shower with a lot of junk on you hair, but as long as you wash off all traces of makeup and moisturize.
Liberation is, as always, making the best of what you have, what has happened to you, and loving and seeing the best of the people you surround yourself with.
Monday, August 17, 2009
1. I finally have the perfectish brown liner from Loreal
2. I got a cheap white one from Nichido. OMG, it actually works!
3. I need round medium blusher brush, contour brush, an uncheap fan brush. I also need gel liner in black, in brights, and I need cream eye colors.
4. I SMASHED A 700PHP WORTH OF CONTOUR POWDER. Hinayang to the highest level. Pero still usable,... besides I can get the same shade at Nichido for 15% of the Body Shop prize.
5. Im finally learning to use a concealer.. always been against it because of its too light reflective properties. Unwise for photo ops. But sometimes you just have to use it.
6. My mom gave me a really muddy lipliner. It sucks. I asked for a pink youthful one, and she has one and she wont give it to me. Pff.
7. Almost giving up on curly beachy messy hair since I found out that Bench Water Creme with Gatsby Strong Hold wax can actually do the job! Lol.
8. I need a toteable makeup palette. You know the ones you can customize. And a whole set of eyecolor and blushes, and yes even foundation and concealers.
9. I NEED AN HOUR PER FACE.
10. I dont know how to do hair. My hair is wash and wear.. so I think I need Louiee... or maybe I'll do it myself with her assitance. I used to cut hair remember?? :|
I DONT WANT TO USE IT ON MYSELF. I WANT TO USE IT ON OTHER PEOPLE.
CAREER MODE EVERYONE.
Pretty morenas, do line up. Pleasing personality not required.
I need to stop practicing on my face and my sisters' only. It shelters the imagination. I need girls with wide eyes, little eyes, healthy cheeks, and square faces. And as much as I want to practice on the mestizas and chinitas, as pretty as you girls may be, bring your own foundation and concealer. Foundation and concealer and my resourced are limited.
And btw, no one has the time anyway. Lolz.
P.S. Don't take this post seriously because:
1. No one has the time, not even me.
2. I do not have a photographer.. and I'm in semi-retirement from photography. It strains my hands, I'm very shaky, nad I suck at measuring light.
3. Limited resources
4. I guarantee nothing.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
I've learned that cinematic drama in words or in an actual event is not what makes a moment.
Happiness just pops in places and moments when you least expect it.
Life is never without awful and pleasant surprises.
The world is just a much better place now. :) :) :) :) :)
IN OTHER WORDS: SI NICA AT JOMPY NA.
P.S. Pwede ko gamitin tong post na to just in case ikasal kayo. Hahahahhaa.
TRUE FEELINGS: Tangina :(( Naiiyak pa din ako. I'm so happy for you. Ang saya ng puso ko. Feeling ko kami na din ni Jompy. I love the both of you very much. :(( heart heart heart everywhere
I actually drafted an outline for this post, you know. Sadly, I lost it. Fuckity.
Identities are changed in this post for privacy reasons.
Jorpa*: (Insert asar dedicated to me here)
Macci: Tae. Ang yabang mo ah. Pag ako nagtanong sayo---
Jorpa*: Haha. Cge, tanong ko.
Macci: (Hesitates) Eh. Shy me.
(Immature friends continue computing compatibility between people through accurate and proven methods namely M.A.S.H and Flames)
Macci: In love ka na ba kay Niki*?
Macci: (Deep inside TANGINA OMFUCKINGFUCKINGFUCKIINGGOD! 100X! FDSHSJKDHFLDSH) Aaaaahhhh! Kinikilig ako. (Happy frown face)
Macci: Nasabi mo na ba sa kanya?
Jorpa*: Uh. Hindi pa.
Macci: Shet. -_- Kinikilig ako.
(Macci pauses for 2 mins...)
Macci: Shet. Naiiyak ako.
(Macci rushes to her friends Bomba* and Jihad*. Cries with poise and grace.)
This was an actual event dated on August 11 2009. THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM TELLING THIS STORY!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Sunday, August 9, 2009
See that dress? I may never fit into it anymore. :(
Creative juice seem to dry up after midnight. Pff.
I was finally able to use the perfect black dress. I really do love its discretion and versatility. <3 <3 I can even wear it with jeans. <3
Highheels were invented for family dinners and going to the salon, because you wouldn't have to walk much.
Really, I don't have any substantial thoughts tonight. o_o
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Monday, August 3, 2009
Sunday, August 2, 2009
I can remember neglecting all aspects of my academic life back when I was in 4th year highschool. And right now, the same perception is devouring me.
Sometimes, workaholism hits you... and since you're on a roll, you don't want to stop. I developed a reputation of being good in school.
But this year's different, instead of being all excited because I'm finally graduating, I barely have anything to push me to do my best. ESPECIALLY THIS SEMESTER.
My new blockmates think I'm one of the lax characters. One of those kids who enjoy their lives to the fullest and in the process lose their concentration. Kind of those people I've once detested. (Ugh.. detest is such a strong and ugly and 1990s word.)
I've heard from this guy at SC office "Naman kasi, ang daming demonyo ngayong fourth year. Gusto ko nalang umuwi at gumawa ng plates, tas biglang magyaya. Ayun uwi ko lagpas hatinggabi din."
O peer pressure, you fucker.
But, nevertheless, I've always loved working. It's one of better highs where you actually accomplish something as you lose yourself from the real world.
Work work work and don't stop until you get it all done. Aja.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
The quest for beach-y hair is almost over. I am around 200 pesos away from textured, piece-y and severely heat damaged hair.
Besides that, I have tons of new clothes and nowhere to wear them.
I've just failed my 6 week pact of not purchasing any fashion item. But it's such a lovely piece. How can I not have it.
The "MUST-HAVE" way of thought is financially destructive.
Hello August. :) We've always loved August, haven't we?
Friday, July 31, 2009
Cheers to the last 30 days of my teenagerness.'
I slept well before midnight last night and woke up at 5am. OMG. I AM SO PRODUCTIVE.
My mind's racing... and there's no bout of depression etc. Plus I'm well-fed.
Very much wishing my biological clock can be semi-permanently wired this way.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
This is so depressing, and not at all productive.
After years of complaining about this fucking insomnia, I still don't get proper treatment. I've seen a doctor once and he just let it slide and gave me the weakest ever pills.
I'm missing classes, I'm ditching friends, I'm not doing plates and I'm thinking too much.
And I'm very annoying because I'm still in the same fucking cycle.
Monday, July 27, 2009
..BUT IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT LITTLE BLACK DRESS :X. Im wearing it everywhere! And I'm getting it in blue and making myself more broke than ever ever.
I will be spending the next 6 weeks saving up after tomorrow. :|
I shifted from the uber comfy too-big-for-me backpack to this rugged-patent-leather black-and-gold tote. From cowboy to bitch... ugh. But I love it. T_T I got used to it and I realized how verver pretty it is...
Besides, I've been too boyish for a long time. I have to compensate.
AND WHO CARES.
YIPPEE <3 <3 <3 <3
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Would you post pictures on your wall of people who abandoned you?
Is it really hurtful to grudge?
Aren't we all guilty of the same crimes anyway?
On a different note, overkill ruins everything doesn't it?
And most importantly, bad sleeping habits are ruining my life!
I look up to my Bestie (Veztttteh as he is now more frequently called) for being the most properly laidback sonofabicth in the planet.
This is the best hair evah! (I know I say that all the time) Who would've thought that the freakily fugly summer haircut can grow so properly. <3 <3 <3
"Isa sa pinakagagong bagay na magagawa mo sa buhay mo ay problemahin ang hindi naman problema."
Gel says: Focus!
Yes, do think about life a year or a decade from now, but aspire to excel in now.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
... here's the most convenient anti-hangovers from today's inquirer magazine:
Note: Turns out, hang-over comes from dehydration.
Disclaimer: No approved therapeutic claims
1. Ingest vegetable oil before drinking
2. A tablespoon of honey before bed
3. One cup of milk + one cup of tomato juice + a multivatamin + POWERADE.
4. Peach syrup from canned peaches
5. VANILLA MILK SHAKE AND HOT MEXICAN FOOD! Oooey! :x
6. (Weird:) Pint of orange juice + half-pint coke
7. Two hot tacos and a bottle of beer
8. Lucozade Sport drink! Works fast and 100% effective
9. Chewable vitamin C. Take 4 and chase down with water.
10. Midol! (?)
11. Emetrol! (?)
12. Cold showe and brisk jog.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
1. New school shoes. Finally! The older one's comfier, but I think the new one's prettier despite being girlier.
2. Happy birthday mumsy.
3. I finally met my thesis adviser!! FINA-fucking-LLY!
4. I am so not photogenic. :( Cry.
5. My hair's being a biatch.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Sunday, July 12, 2009
September 21 2007
Midday Sunday, everyone's up but stays in their bed. My face is like an oil mine and I do not have a hangover. Hooray to me.
Now all I have to do is do the MAP, VMA, TXD, and I'll be fine.
NEWSFLASH: I just realized, that if this were the real world, MAP could be suing me right now. That would so make things easier for them. Ugh. I may just have given them an idea.
...English slowly sucking again.
Reasons Why Im Not Working
1. My bed, closet, aircon, and bathrooom usage increased by 200%. Non-lame and non-noob translation: my sisters are staying in my room and the mess is unimagineable. We dont fold our blankets anymore and theur are flipflops, laptops, wet towels, books, and used clothes EVERYEVERYEVERYEVERYWHERE!!!
2. Drinking, blogging, and typical convenient bumming has used up my time.
3. I know that everyone is faking industry. My peers are claiming that they are working, but actually aren't, therefore, I am confident that my misery (or in this case, unproductivity) is not bereft of company.
4. My workspace is 10 meters away, too far away.
5. Yes, I'm lazy.
studded miniskirt, green guy shirt, ponytail.
too much words.
pile of homework.
3:55am post-saturdaynight, I think everyone's asleep already.
Everyone strives to be what they aren't.
I want nuggets now.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
No, I haven't been productive the past week/s. I go to school to bum, and when I get home, its so crowded and messy that I start using the lack of workspace as an excuse to bum.
Am currently deleting friendster connections. Ah. Power. Cutting connections with people of orcy nature.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Here's something psychological.
I will lose weight because there's an oversupply of food in the house, and just seeing so much food makes me want to hurl. Nothing looks appetizing anymore.
When I grow up, I want to live in an apartment with minimal supplies. Nothing too much. Everything that unused for a reasonable period of time should go away. No to clutter. I will not survive without airconditioning and just the proper amount of alcohol.
Mr. Mraz makes me so dreamdreamdreamyyyyy. :x :x :x.
I'm in front of the computer in the office, alone, wooden columns, wooden floor, speakers on, productive, no company, with an almost non-alcoholic drink, pringles, silent mobile phones, ACU just turned off, printed research, usb....
and Mr. Mraz singing this song that I once hated a lot. But its still surreal.
OXI missed you, very absolutely magically dreamily much.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
1. finish tv art story board finals
2. have maam recto check textile studies
3. claim perfectly measured countertop design from Ji and digitalize. But I have to hand out the 2 underwater cameras found at home.
4. the Thesis Book Chapter 1
5. Survey and interview questions
6. MAP Printing
7. MAP Meeting