after christmas, i will go to Suesh Flagship, near GH Zirkoh... and buy me a makeup bag and be happy for the rest of my life. Hooray.
Oooh la lovey dovey.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
A BIT OF A HANGOVER, BUT AMAZING NIGHT!
It's been half a year since OMG's been so good. Edits and details and pictures later. Gawd, I love local lit.
I loved everyone's reading. And everyone love the "Go on, Manwhore" poem very much. YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD THE CROWD! YEEEESSS... THE CROWD. LAUGHIG, and possibly think (This girl's a natural!)
And it was a huge crowd, man.
You love me, you really really love me.
Then they made me, uhhh, how would you call it, sing-chant-perform on stage when the last band played and it went on for about a million minutes (in gert's words).
Oh life. Oh love.
BTW, it's an unwritten rule that a writer... an actual creative writer (you know, people whose hearts are infused with flowery words) must tote around a notebook about the size of a hand. Some are thick some are slim, some are hardbound, some leather, some just some cheap 26phps (mine.pff )... the scrawnier the better. Then I lost mine yesternight. Not that it's scrawny enough to be of sentimental value, but I still lost it. And I've already written stuff there.
The quest for the perfect notebook will start later! (Requirements, size, no lines, and not necessarily a mole skin. But maybe I'll get one for myself this christmas. Hmm. Perhaps, if the size is right. Oooh, and proper amount of pages. And expensive so that I treat it better)
And I'm stocking on Pilot Pens.
YES I'M OVERSPENDING DRASTICALLY. We'll compute the horrifying expenses. Chores first. Mwah see you later
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Pardon the language.
My laptop crashed.
Anyway, I LOST MY THESIS CHECKLIST. AND MY MEDIA PLAN DRAFT!
PEROOOOO, its ok. I dont mind the retype. And the checklist is turning me OC too much.
Oooohlala. Anyway. I'm fine. Don't mind me. Cheers!
1. My laptop was sick. And we're in recovery mode right now.
2. I had the most sincere conversation with my lolo 5 minutes ago. My lola's sick. She's getting better, she is. Pero this is what's going on in my mind. Movie scene: She lies in bed, white sheets and all, simple day lang, pero she just stares blankly at you as you tell her about your day, and how she'll get better. You know she's giving it her best shot to comprehend your words, but its not enough. And you massage her hands, her legs, and her tummy... because she cant do it herself, because it hurts, and because you love her very much. That's my lolo.
If I can just find the words to deliver exactly how I'm seeing them in my mind.
So there, my lola's sick. Not the 5-day kind of sick. She might stay in the hospital for 3 months to a year, in that blank state. And its crushing my lolo's heart.
So, please pray for my lola.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Mababaw lang naman.
1. PLEASE GIVE ME AN ALBUM OF "THE NAMELESS HEROES". (ehem. PapaJoms!)
2. 8 hour of sleep everyday!!!
3. The gift of NOT ever having a beer belly
4. Cotton. Hahahaha.. Naubusan ako e.
4.5. Thesis Media Plan
5. And I want to br 19 forever! Kaso 20 na ko e. And I love the idea of "Embracing your age".
Ok, I'm shutting up now.
6. Self control pa pala: Yosi, veggies, and a sport aside from commuting, talking, and carrying my daily 20 pound baggage.
7. Looking forward to 90s night. :)
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
I give up. Makeup artists are dominating the world. We very much need more layout artists, photohraphers, and definitely illustrators. And ofcourse marketers.
Anyway, despite these brush toting kikays conquering the world, I'm not going to stop from going to makeup school (Yeah.I fucking wish). Life is a constant journey of learning anyway. I'm just keeping all the skills to myself. It's called "TAKING CARE OF MYSELF"... and part of this is eating veggies (OOOMAAYGAD!), doing yoga (that costs too much), and getting enough sleed (which is risky because I'm tamad and I currently depend on pills--of all kinds. Melatonin, Vs, Antihistaimine, Benadryl... name it! I tried it!) Something must be very wrong with my brain.
My doctor suggested taking me to a neurologist... but I sounded to brain damaged that I backed out. Well, this one doctor check up on me, and gave me the fucking mildest form of pills. I could've turned that into pulutan and stayed awake. Fucker.
I love pa naman the 7am sunshine. :(
You know what, freakily, scarily... if I die, or if I go insane, I dont think anyone will wonder what caused it.
1. Kung anu anong kakikayan pinaggagawa mo, yosi ka naman ng yosi.
2. Please pray for my lola. It might take three months to a year to recover.
3. For a better future!!
4. What I'm very much missing in my life:
Exercise, Sleep, and Veggies. I'll fix these soon. I'M EATING A SALAD TOMORROW! (I think)
5. Although, I am very happy because of
Do you know that I love you?
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Makeup, no makeup...
Rock, oldies, cinema one...
Kanto talk, conyo talk...
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE PACOOL PEOPLE!?
I mean, hypocrites are normal... its an inevitable character of nature. Pero ung pacool Facking gawd.
And I've been taught repeatedly to not care about what people think, and I'm happy to say that I've been getting better at it.
I BEG YOU, PLEASE DONT TAKE THE STUFF I SAY SERIOUSLY BECAUSE I TEND TO BE WEIRD AND NARCISSTIC AND STUPID AND HYPOCRITICAL.
Kalimutan mo nalang na I ever said these stuff.
Btw, when people keep on reiterating about how they're happy.. Fuck, they are sooo sad deep inside. WALA AKONG GUSTO IPARATING PARANG AWA MO NA.
P.S. Dear readers, please forgive me if I keep posting pictures of myself here. The hot ones and wasted ones and pictures which wont be of interest you. :* Kissy.
and now to compensate for the semi-stupid pics, here's a satisfactory one.
P.S. No makeup, just lipgloss, AND FUCKING AMAZING LIGHTiNG. (sana yan ang lighting ng world)
[edit: nagging feeling.. i look like your skinny cute-ish boy-next-door. gawd.)
On the more useful and unselfish part of my life:
1. My laptop is in constant iTunes mode. Remembering me complaining about losing all the songs. Amazingly, I'm coping very well. I already have half the amount of lost songs. :D Coolio.
2. So maybe I don't always get to sleep at exactly or before 12, but I'm not failing at waking at 7am. Today though, I woke up at around 3 and cant sleep anymore, despite popping one. (You know what I mean friends)
3. I love my friends. Nuff said. Thank you for loving me and taking me everywhere. For taking care of me. Just tell me if I'm spoiled already (which I bet is unlikely).
Constant Disclaimer: I look stupid. :) But I look so fun. U Yeah. Non-makeup pic babes. Okay ba? Huwahahhaa. Good hair, good lighting, and an annoyingly immature pacute smile can fix that you know.
Attempt at short hair. I'm telling you, I look better with long hair.
So, I look stupid, and will someday regret posting this.
ATLEAST I'M BEING HONEST NOW AND NO LONGER HESITATING TO RANT ABOUT MY FREAKIN ABNORMAL VANITY.
WELL, for your information, I keep on putting my hair up these days. Hindi naman sa confident na ko... It's just comfort over fashion... WHEN NO ONE'S AROUND.
Ooohlalove. I feel so good.
With and without EYE makeup..
The right eye is painted with collection of cream, and powder, and liner... the left side is left nude blushless. My face is all swathed with oily-ish moisturizer, but I had concealer on both eyes, and full lip color.
Yeah whatever, pictures tell more words.
Pff. I WANNA EDIT.
I know guys like simple girls and shit... but oh well... simplicity is a chore.
This is the ultimate form of rebellion, im dressing up and being a girl now. Expect me wearing dresses soon! Oohla!
And I'm being actually-publicly vain. Hindi ung tipong TFs ko lang may alam.
O DONT CARE ABOUT THE WORLD ANYMORE. SO LEAVE ME ALONE.
(P.S. I bet magbabago din isip ko months from now. :*)
AND I WILL NO LONGER CARE IF I PUT PICTURES HERE. I AM KIKAY, I AM VAIN YADAYAYADAYADA... LEAAVEE ME ALONE. I LOVE ROCK SOGS, SO I'M A PSEUDO-ROCKER-POSER WHAT DO YOU CARE.
But despite all this, I still believe that substance matters most, because outter beauty is just gonna last you a decade or two. Fine, cge matagal yun. Pero pretty girls tend to be nakakasaw within 2 months etc. It's really how you portray yourself that matters ever.
HELLO BLOG, I'M BACK.
(BTW, here's a compromise.. how about I still smoke, but just not too much?? :)
Friday, November 13, 2009
What makes me happy
1. Venti Warm Mocha
2. Great jeans
3. Chill friends
4. Tagaytay Weather
5. Good music
7. Goodsleep, and goodmornings
8. Moderate alcohol
9. Moderate nicotine
10. Paper, pen, book
12. Good hair/ haircut
Thursday, November 12, 2009
1. Sleep before 12midnight everyday
2. Wake up at 7am everyday
3. Have breakfast and soak up the sunlight
4. Eat ATLEAST a fruit a day. (let's be realistic)
5. Drink an amazingly abnormal excessive amount of water
7. Stretch a lot. (Exercise is too farfetched)
8. Read a book
9. DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE
10. Don't smoke
Ahh. Healthy living
11. Update your ipod
12. Don't spend too much
13. Never judge people (even if its inevitable)
14. Drink moderate alcohol. Not to the point of hangovers (anti-rum!)
15. EFFING GROW YOUR HAIR
16. Jot down notes (since you always forget)
17. Don't care about strangers or semi-strangers think. See, they are all usually stupid anyway. Wuhahaha
18. Avoid jerks, and people who put you down. Ang dami daming tao sa mundo bat ka magtyatyaga?
19. Be happy, Be thankful
20. Surround yourself wih positive people
and last but not the least:
DO YOUR THESIS AND PLATES!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
The Advantages of Good Sleep
1. Good Mood
2. Good Mind
3. Good Looks
4. Good Health
I'm a very strange creature. I'm not blessed with the ability to just sleep whenever I want to. Sigh. Sigh sigh.
What I must give up to have good sleep:
1. Social life. (I have to go home before 12midnight everyday!)
2. I have to prioritize sleep over my thesis and plates.... :(
I tried to last sem, and I'm not exactly in a better position. :(
This makes me ver ver ver sad.
Yeah, btw. My YM's broken. O always appear online, even if I'm not.
Monday, November 9, 2009
I'm listening to too much grunge. -_-
I am very scared I'll get tired of it soon. But I'm not very interested in other music right now. Everything else sounds gay.
(Gay music can be good though)
Too much of anything is toxic.
On the brightside, new bed sheets. <3
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
BUY LIST (If I had the money)
1. Levi's Jeans
2. Angelo Suarez's "Or else it was purely girls"
3. Mac's Keyboard Silicone
4. Warm Venti Mocha or Tall Americana
5. Smashbox Photo Primer (If I'm really really amazingly sad)
6. 1/3 Golden Brown; 2/3 Matte Ash Brown L'oreal Hair Color
7. A box of tissue
9. DRIP Album because I can't seem to get any mp3s form the net. :| sucks.
I am a Smashbox fan mostly because it's got good packaging, it's got pretty colors, and because I can't afford it. :|
I burned ants climbing my wall. Ive got so much ants in my room. I'm in a brooding mood today. I must buy a book and/or go to starbucks for a fix. But starbucks is irrationally expensive... and not luxe enough for that much expense. Still I can't stay home, I'll go crazy.
It's Ustetika deadline today.. and I have nada. This is soo why I didn't take lit.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
I am currently under a curse called the non-chic hair. It's not long enough or short enough to be chic. And I have to suffer every pang of it until I graduate. 70% of the Filipina population have cut their hair short, it's really therefore time to grow it.
Ooh lala, friends, take me out. My life's boring. Do I always have to beg? :*
Monday, November 2, 2009
Sunday, November 1, 2009
For tonight's hair, I've used approximately, 4 u-pins, and 9 bobby pins... Yes, that's how much it takes to get an messy updo (even if i was aiming for a clean classy one).
Am currently a hairpin fanatic.
I am currently loving xta's gift rainbow bracelet. It's sooo cool! It stands out and goes with everything. Agghh! I am annoyed because I got the 100 ml Celeteque pala instead of the 200ml. Grr. I wanted a wholesale version of the moisturizer because I dump it on my skin a lot.
I sooo love my x-men shirt. Rawr!