Cheers to the last 30 days of my teenagerness.'
I slept well before midnight last night and woke up at 5am. OMG. I AM SO PRODUCTIVE.
My mind's racing... and there's no bout of depression etc. Plus I'm well-fed.
Very much wishing my biological clock can be semi-permanently wired this way.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Cheers to the last 30 days of my teenagerness.'
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
This is so depressing, and not at all productive.
After years of complaining about this fucking insomnia, I still don't get proper treatment. I've seen a doctor once and he just let it slide and gave me the weakest ever pills.
I'm missing classes, I'm ditching friends, I'm not doing plates and I'm thinking too much.
And I'm very annoying because I'm still in the same fucking cycle.
Monday, July 27, 2009
..BUT IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT LITTLE BLACK DRESS :X. Im wearing it everywhere! And I'm getting it in blue and making myself more broke than ever ever.
I will be spending the next 6 weeks saving up after tomorrow. :|
I shifted from the uber comfy too-big-for-me backpack to this rugged-patent-leather black-and-gold tote. From cowboy to bitch... ugh. But I love it. T_T I got used to it and I realized how verver pretty it is...
Besides, I've been too boyish for a long time. I have to compensate.
AND WHO CARES.
YIPPEE <3 <3 <3 <3
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Would you post pictures on your wall of people who abandoned you?
Is it really hurtful to grudge?
Aren't we all guilty of the same crimes anyway?
On a different note, overkill ruins everything doesn't it?
And most importantly, bad sleeping habits are ruining my life!
I look up to my Bestie (Veztttteh as he is now more frequently called) for being the most properly laidback sonofabicth in the planet.
This is the best hair evah! (I know I say that all the time) Who would've thought that the freakily fugly summer haircut can grow so properly. <3 <3 <3
"Isa sa pinakagagong bagay na magagawa mo sa buhay mo ay problemahin ang hindi naman problema."
Gel says: Focus!
Yes, do think about life a year or a decade from now, but aspire to excel in now.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
... here's the most convenient anti-hangovers from today's inquirer magazine:
Note: Turns out, hang-over comes from dehydration.
Disclaimer: No approved therapeutic claims
1. Ingest vegetable oil before drinking
2. A tablespoon of honey before bed
3. One cup of milk + one cup of tomato juice + a multivatamin + POWERADE.
4. Peach syrup from canned peaches
5. VANILLA MILK SHAKE AND HOT MEXICAN FOOD! Oooey! :x
6. (Weird:) Pint of orange juice + half-pint coke
7. Two hot tacos and a bottle of beer
8. Lucozade Sport drink! Works fast and 100% effective
9. Chewable vitamin C. Take 4 and chase down with water.
10. Midol! (?)
11. Emetrol! (?)
12. Cold showe and brisk jog.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
1. New school shoes. Finally! The older one's comfier, but I think the new one's prettier despite being girlier.
2. Happy birthday mumsy.
3. I finally met my thesis adviser!! FINA-fucking-LLY!
4. I am so not photogenic. :( Cry.
5. My hair's being a biatch.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Sunday, July 12, 2009
September 21 2007
Midday Sunday, everyone's up but stays in their bed. My face is like an oil mine and I do not have a hangover. Hooray to me.
Now all I have to do is do the MAP, VMA, TXD, and I'll be fine.
NEWSFLASH: I just realized, that if this were the real world, MAP could be suing me right now. That would so make things easier for them. Ugh. I may just have given them an idea.
...English slowly sucking again.
Reasons Why Im Not Working
1. My bed, closet, aircon, and bathrooom usage increased by 200%. Non-lame and non-noob translation: my sisters are staying in my room and the mess is unimagineable. We dont fold our blankets anymore and theur are flipflops, laptops, wet towels, books, and used clothes EVERYEVERYEVERYEVERYWHERE!!!
2. Drinking, blogging, and typical convenient bumming has used up my time.
3. I know that everyone is faking industry. My peers are claiming that they are working, but actually aren't, therefore, I am confident that my misery (or in this case, unproductivity) is not bereft of company.
4. My workspace is 10 meters away, too far away.
5. Yes, I'm lazy.
studded miniskirt, green guy shirt, ponytail.
too much words.
pile of homework.
3:55am post-saturdaynight, I think everyone's asleep already.
Everyone strives to be what they aren't.
I want nuggets now.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
No, I haven't been productive the past week/s. I go to school to bum, and when I get home, its so crowded and messy that I start using the lack of workspace as an excuse to bum.
Am currently deleting friendster connections. Ah. Power. Cutting connections with people of orcy nature.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Here's something psychological.
I will lose weight because there's an oversupply of food in the house, and just seeing so much food makes me want to hurl. Nothing looks appetizing anymore.
When I grow up, I want to live in an apartment with minimal supplies. Nothing too much. Everything that unused for a reasonable period of time should go away. No to clutter. I will not survive without airconditioning and just the proper amount of alcohol.
Mr. Mraz makes me so dreamdreamdreamyyyyy. :x :x :x.
I'm in front of the computer in the office, alone, wooden columns, wooden floor, speakers on, productive, no company, with an almost non-alcoholic drink, pringles, silent mobile phones, ACU just turned off, printed research, usb....
and Mr. Mraz singing this song that I once hated a lot. But its still surreal.
OXI missed you, very absolutely magically dreamily much.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
1. finish tv art story board finals
2. have maam recto check textile studies
3. claim perfectly measured countertop design from Ji and digitalize. But I have to hand out the 2 underwater cameras found at home.
4. the Thesis Book Chapter 1
5. Survey and interview questions
6. MAP Printing
7. MAP Meeting