Tuesday, March 10, 2009

/Random

After a merciless whole house raid for my watercolor, Teta brought it out during lunch. Thank God.

...


The thing about Tita Maya, (THE client) is that despite her ruining my whole life, she's very nice and sweet. She has one of the best (if not the best) household I've ever been in. Her husband is funny and oozes with charisma. Her eldest son is at the top of his batch, her two younger sons are just as sweet and nice. And Javon, her little boy can not speak tagalog. And she goes to Europe and Middle East everytime she closes big projects. She never forces me to do stuff but asks nicely. Through her sugarcoated commands she got me to eat fish toppings, gulay, and drink a quarter glass of carrot juice.

...

Though, life is shattering in front of me. Nothing emo, I swear. And well, I dont know how to react properly, so instead I continue doing my plates.

No comments: