Sunday, March 8, 2009

W is for Whatever

On a shallower note, I can no longer use the the perfect penshoppe blush because it actually ruined my skin's texture. Never mind that it was perfectly pink and discreet and handy and cheap, if it kills your skin, it's (kinda) not worth it.

Boohoo. :(

Eeek! Kikay self. Ugh. -_-


And as usual, my room's a fucking mess. If it weren't for the pale pinkish walls and makeup tossed everywhere, I would've assumed its a guy's room. Oh the bags contribute to the girlyness too.

Agh! What happened to the anti-girly?


I don't have anything interesting to tell you just yet. And I dont have the time to cook up anything worth anyone's effort.


Hmmm what else? Uhhh... am starting to breath again.

And because CFAD is OJT-less, I can not wait for summer. Yippee!
But before the parties, anti-parties, and the sort.. must suffer hell week. B-)

No comments: