Thursday, October 29, 2009

reasons why my macbook rocks

I don't mean to brag, but my new macbook pro 13" is ver ver wonderful.
Why?

1. IT'S NEW!
2. The webcam makes human skin look so exquisite. Non-makeup looks beautiful. Good lighting, I supposed.
3. It's so pretty.
4. It's got bluetooth.
5. It's sooo pretty.
6. I love the Myriad font so much better than Arial and Times New Roman anyway
7. The sound system is outrageous!
8. MEGA DYNAMIC TRACKPAD
9. It's cool!
10. Long battery life. I'm used to my old laptop crashing after 5 minutes of use.
11. The desktop image changes eveyr minute according to my liking


It sucks though because:
1. It's heavy.
2. It's extremely common. Am guessing it'll everyone will have one by the end of next year.
3. I can't get the programs I want! It's an unending process of finding the mac version of everything. then checking if it works, then realizing it doesnt work.
3. I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT! FUCKITYFUCKFUCK!

No comments: