Monday, August 17, 2009

Calling all faces

Pretty morenas, do line up. Pleasing personality not required.

I need to stop practicing on my face and my sisters' only. It shelters the imagination. I need girls with wide eyes, little eyes, healthy cheeks, and square faces. And as much as I want to practice on the mestizas and chinitas, as pretty as you girls may be, bring your own foundation and concealer. Foundation and concealer and my resourced are limited.



And btw, no one has the time anyway. Lolz.



P.S. Don't take this post seriously because:

1. No one has the time, not even me.
2. I do not have a photographer.. and I'm in semi-retirement from photography. It strains my hands, I'm very shaky, nad I suck at measuring light.
3. Limited resources
4. I guarantee nothing.

No comments: