Monday, August 17, 2009

Cosmetics

1. I finally have the perfectish brown liner from Loreal
2. I got a cheap white one from Nichido. OMG, it actually works!
3. I need round medium blusher brush, contour brush, an uncheap fan brush. I also need gel liner in black, in brights, and I need cream eye colors.
4. I SMASHED A 700PHP WORTH OF CONTOUR POWDER. Hinayang to the highest level. Pero still usable,... besides I can get the same shade at Nichido for 15% of the Body Shop prize.
5. Im finally learning to use a concealer.. always been against it because of its too light reflective properties. Unwise for photo ops. But sometimes you just have to use it.
6. My mom gave me a really muddy lipliner. It sucks. I asked for a pink youthful one, and she has one and she wont give it to me. Pff.
7. Almost giving up on curly beachy messy hair since I found out that Bench Water Creme with Gatsby Strong Hold wax can actually do the job! Lol.
8. I need a toteable makeup palette. You know the ones you can customize. And a whole set of eyecolor and blushes, and yes even foundation and concealers.
9. I NEED AN HOUR PER FACE.
10. I dont know how to do hair. My hair is wash and wear.. so I think I need Louiee... or maybe I'll do it myself with her assitance. I used to cut hair remember?? :|


I DONT WANT TO USE IT ON MYSELF. I WANT TO USE IT ON OTHER PEOPLE.



CAREER MODE EVERYONE.

No comments: