Sunday, August 2, 2009

Workaholism

I can remember neglecting all aspects of my academic life back when I was in 4th year highschool. And right now, the same perception is devouring me.

Sometimes, workaholism hits you... and since you're on a roll, you don't want to stop. I developed a reputation of being good in school.

But this year's different, instead of being all excited because I'm finally graduating, I barely have anything to push me to do my best. ESPECIALLY THIS SEMESTER.

My new blockmates think I'm one of the lax characters. One of those kids who enjoy their lives to the fullest and in the process lose their concentration. Kind of those people I've once detested. (Ugh.. detest is such a strong and ugly and 1990s word.)



I've heard from this guy at SC office "Naman kasi, ang daming demonyo ngayong fourth year. Gusto ko nalang umuwi at gumawa ng plates, tas biglang magyaya. Ayun uwi ko lagpas hatinggabi din."


O peer pressure, you fucker.



But, nevertheless, I've always loved working. It's one of better highs where you actually accomplish something as you lose yourself from the real world.

Work work work and don't stop until you get it all done. Aja.

No comments: