Monday, August 31, 2009

happy birthday!

PABLITOMAN, WE'RE TURNING 19!


The most important life lessons I've learned in my 19(+1) years of existence

1. Lots of water and Powerade is your anti-hangover potion.
2. Moisturize moisturize moisturize, especially when you're drinking and smoking. Tas tons of water. Take vitamin C. Gulay is optional. Hahahaha. Commute = exercise.
3. Perfect moments dont happen on birthdays and proms etc, it happens when you least expect it.
4. Its okay to be crazy. Di mo naman makikita ulit the people around you.
5. Friends come and go, families are boring, boyfriends go to hell... but this laptop will never leave you as long as it has fan underneath!


SA LAHAT NG PUMUNTA! SALAMAT!
Chillest house party I've had.
Standard operating procedure never fails.






P.S. When I'm too happy my mouth gets big and my nose flares and my eyes get so chinese small. I will now frown. Im all grown up e.

No comments: