Monday, May 11, 2009

12:07am 5.12.09

I don't know why I do that.

When my boyfriend comes over, I panic. When he sms me asking me where I am, I panic. When he asks me at 4am in the morning what kept me awake, yuuuh, I panic.

ANYWAY. WE FINALLY GOT OURSELVES A SANE LOOKING PICTURE! :D


Although, we look so far apart. And too friend-y. Eughck! It's still sane though. It totally didn't capture any sweet moment... but what am I complaining about? I look human!


Would you believe me if I told you my hair has grown? Maybe not. But it kinda has. I've been so happy with it I'm bombarding everyone's camera with annoying vain pictures and changing profile pics every half an hour. Eewy. But what can I do, it'll grow awful someday and I won't be able to bring it back.


This does not proove hair length... but look how unskinny I am. :D



So honestly, I just made this post to compensate for the blog's lack of pictures. Tatah!

No comments: