Friday, May 15, 2009

The 2009 Summer Survey

Finally!

Ten things you wish you could SAY (don't tell us who it is)
1. You know I'd write about you. When have I ever left you out in open-letter/lines such as this one.
2. Pagkukulang = me
3. You've no idea how much I need you. Needed you for the past 2 years. Therefore, go home.
4. Goodluck with that. I'd love her. I know you'll do well.
5. Thank you, you're so sweet. 200% sweeter than I ever expected.
6. I miss you ver ver much dear. You never seem to realize how integral you are.
7. You are the most inlovest I've ever seen. Saludo.
8. GET AWAY FROM ME!
9. may cavite ako next week. can i go pretty please? :x
10. Please stop ruining my fairytale.

Nine things about YOURSELF:
1. I hate my fringe.
2. I love virgin coconut oil and all its benefits.
3. I don't know what thesis I will take.
4. I hate staying in.
5. I love people.
6. I attempt to steer clear of everything too girly.
7. Have a very twisted view of myself.
8. Very sucky instincts.
9. Very Chocoholic. Moderately shopaholic. Slight alcoholic.

Eight ways to WIN your heart:
1. Talk to me in a very YOU way.
2. Be unexpected. Sponteinity.
3. Hahahaha pretend that you're staring at me.
4. Date me!
5. Be awake from 1am to 6am.
6. Let me be my true true true self. Whatever though. haha.
7. KISS! HUG!
8. Be kim.
OHMYGODIMSOCHEESYNAKAKATUNAW!

Seven things that cross your mind a lot through the day:
1. Obligations: Thesis, MAP
2. My hair!
3. Fashion. My own, not the world's.
4. That I need to get out of the house.
5. Things I want to be, should be, will be etc
6. BOYFRIEND love!
7. Friends. Parties. Relationships. Fun.

Six little STUPID things you want to happen to you before you die:
1. Beach bonfire!
2. Get published.
3. Be a 50% cool mom 50% perfect mom. o yeah!
4. GROW MY HAIR.
5. Be my own picture of perfection!
6. Grow. LITERALLY!

Five turn offs:
1. Bad manners
2. Boring
3. ANNOYING
4. hindi ako pinagbibigyan
5. too fashiony

Four turn ons:
1. SHORTS!
2. Broad shoulders.
3. Height.
4. MORENO!

Three smiles that describe your life:
1. \(^_^)/
2. o_O or -_-
3. \:D/ or @-)

Two things you wish you never did:
1. Took more work than I can chew
2. CUT MY FRINGE

One confession
I miss everyone.



I TAG EVERYONE! GO ANSWER THIS!

No comments: