Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Soooo...

So I spent the whole of yesterday with Nica and Louieee, a fraction of the 'posse'... and I can't believe that that's what I've been doing every single day last summer, and it's the first time I did this summer. I just can't believe it. We should be doing that as often as time allows us.

Anyway, had awesome fun. I never have to be anyone but myself with these people. You know what I think? It's undoubtedly easier to find a boyfriend, than to find friends that will last for the rest of your life. Therefore, the maintenance should be flawless
...

I'm sick today. It's phlegm overload. And as disgusting to share, I have ample amouts of bright gooey bright green snot and phlegm.

Plus when I'm sick, my whole existence revolves on healing measures. I never take ice, I take calamansi juice, I take salabat, I take tea. For breakfast, I minimum amount of what's on the table and popped 3 vitamin cs, 1 mucolsovan (whatever this is), 1 neozep, 1 biogesic, and 2 lagundi tablets. The electric fan is off limits and I will not do any rigorous or stress-inducing activities (ex: riding the effing MRT).

No comments: