Saturday, May 9, 2009

Woke up after 4-hour sleep.

1.
Why does it seem that time just goes away?

We make plans days before summer, and when summer's here, we're all too busy with stupid trivialities to make time for the good stuff.

2.
I do wish I were better at taking pictures... but it's tricky to be good at photography when my camera is just beside my bed, rotting and all.


3.
For light reading MACARTHUR by the infamous Bob Ong. It's his only non-humor driven novel/ette that I've read (it's Julia's), and he never ceased to amaze me. Struck me hard, this one. I had goosebumps reading it. And it's tagalog if you must know. You know how choosy I am in appreciating tagalog literature.

4.
In my case, why can't I write properly?

5.
Happy birthday to my dad.

6.
I just DL-ed twitter tool bar. :X

7.
Goodluck to me and my involvement in the newest LDR coupling.

8.
I don't need anything else but virgin coconut oil. Hooey!

No comments: