Saturday, November 14, 2009

NEW RESOLUTION

I know guys like simple girls and shit... but oh well... simplicity is a chore.

This is the ultimate form of rebellion, im dressing up and being a girl now. Expect me wearing dresses soon! Oohla!

And I'm being actually-publicly vain. Hindi ung tipong TFs ko lang may alam.


O DONT CARE ABOUT THE WORLD ANYMORE. SO LEAVE ME ALONE.






(P.S. I bet magbabago din isip ko months from now. :*)

AND I WILL NO LONGER CARE IF I PUT PICTURES HERE. I AM KIKAY, I AM VAIN YADAYAYADAYADA... LEAAVEE ME ALONE. I LOVE ROCK SOGS, SO I'M A PSEUDO-ROCKER-POSER WHAT DO YOU CARE.

But despite all this, I still believe that substance matters most, because outter beauty is just gonna last you a decade or two. Fine, cge matagal yun. Pero pretty girls tend to be nakakasaw within 2 months etc. It's really how you portray yourself that matters ever.


HELLO BLOG, I'M BACK.



(BTW, here's a compromise.. how about I still smoke, but just not too much?? :)

No comments: