Saturday, November 14, 2009

I DONT CARE AND IM SO HAPPY


Makeup, no makeup...
Rock, oldies, cinema one...
Kanto talk, conyo talk...
Saintliness, notoriousness

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE PACOOL PEOPLE!?
I mean, hypocrites are normal... its an inevitable character of nature. Pero ung pacool Facking gawd.
And I've been taught repeatedly to not care about what people think, and I'm happy to say that I've been getting better at it.

I BEG YOU, PLEASE DONT TAKE THE STUFF I SAY SERIOUSLY BECAUSE I TEND TO BE WEIRD AND NARCISSTIC AND STUPID AND HYPOCRITICAL.

Kalimutan mo nalang na I ever said these stuff.


Btw, when people keep on reiterating about how they're happy.. Fuck, they are sooo sad deep inside. WALA AKONG GUSTO IPARATING PARANG AWA MO NA.


P.S. Dear readers, please forgive me if I keep posting pictures of myself here. The hot ones and wasted ones and pictures which wont be of interest you. :* Kissy.

No comments: