Thursday, October 2, 2008

Attempt #1

It's been a while since I've written anything of importance or interest to anybody aside from myself, and I still don't think I am about to do that right now, but it's worth a try.

Ehem ehem.

Evolution.


Fine, I'm fooling (ish) myself into believing that I am actually evolving as a better person. Due to boredom (which is the patriot of pretty much everything), there's nothing much to do but fix yourself up every once in a while. Emotionally. Mentally. Uh huh.. whatever.


again.

Ehem.

....Because I can't think of anything anymore, I'm decluttering my blog as of this october.

Oh there we go. It's October! Woooh! Another month of trivialities, blunders, stress, and the occasional kilig moments from men (err boys) who are all definitely useless. Anyhows, more trying to figure out where I want to get myself to everyday and not thinking about the consequences or how I'm getting myself back home: Merville, Bacood, ol great UST, ol great Banawe, SM Sta Mesa, my sister's rooms, possibly Napocor Village, out-of-town trips, and God knows where as long as I don't rot in my room indulging in reads then turning emo and senseless 10pm onwards.


There.

That's better.


Also, have I discussed how boredom is the root of all evil, goodness, and everything in between? Uh-huh. Well, it is. Idleness can change history. The most daring antics are anticipated when you're mind is running and running yet doesnt have an outlet for its energy. Uhhuh.

On idle moments, you start complicating your life by thinking too much, therfore causing misery for yourself and the people around you. Or, you can watch TV, preferebly some amusing slice-of-life sitcoms and you end up either a.) jealous because they live such colorful lives despite the mundane-ity or b.) uhhh, well, smiling.

And sometimes, you drink. Just out of boredom. Not from personal experience, I swear.

Or, you blog!

No comments: