Sunday, October 26, 2008

Smart

Another one of Macci's Utterly Biased Version of
HOW TO WAKE YOURSELF UP
(not just physically, but mentally)

1. Wakeup at 7:12am when your class starts at 7am
2. Get a proper 7-10 hour sleep. Not less than 7 ot more than 10.. both of which makes you feel all groggy and unpretty
3. Apply makeup
4. Learn that you have a good breakfast downstairs. Or perhaps a good day ahead of you.
5. Accidentally get your period while you were asleep. (YOU DEFINITELY HAVE TO WAKE UP NOW)
6. Find a foreign creature on bed with you (ex: Chabbo, an insect, a reptile, a male humanbeing)
7. Have a broken heater. Or maybe a new shampoo!
8. Don't press the snooze button!
9. Sudden surge of sunlight
10. Annoying knock on the door.

...


Because I am living in an artist's community, I don't think I'll ever find out what a Republican is? And what's the other one again... a Democrat/ic?

...


One more week of semestral break... and miraculously, my birthday box did not arrive. I know, it's already two months late. The overseas grand-folks said it takes 30-days delivering period, BUT HOW COME IT'S NEVER ARRIVED EVER?

...

I am listening to Paramore. Weird because I am, like, a year late on EVERY Music trend. Which, you know, doesn't matter.. because music interests are extremely subjective.

...

I sound so much smarter because I just read Time Magazine. Oh, and they featured this Filipina scientist who loves shrimps so much that she would like help in saving tha mangroves to save the shrimps. Go figure. All that actually matters is that she's a Filipina.

Uhhuh. That's a smart me for you.


...

The past and the future just as much as each other... but nothing beats the present. Now is now. Everything else is just good on paper.

No comments: