Thursday, October 2, 2008

Now.

The Infamous Donatella Versace, the queen of couture...



And ^that^, my lovely friends, is the reason why I'll never get anything done besides my teeth (because, I already have and it proved to be the best decision evah).

...


On the other notes, Guil had all his acads work done, which makes me feel so left out, even if people are progressing the same pace as I am. It's just that, if someone can do it, then why can't I?

It's not like I've got lots of things to do... so no excuses, ayt?

...

On the Emo-er side of life, BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN! I think it might be just a simple no-fuzz case of PMS... either way, when stuff like this happens, I just want to bum with people, friends or non-friends, whichever, and just drink.

MY MY! WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MYSELF?

No pressure, though.

I can blame me, but what the heck?

...

Sigh. Swooners. They know their way around, don't they?

Whatever. I hate you.

...


I'm off to work dears. PFFFFF!

No comments: