Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Todays.

Before I finally give up on the internet and take a long shower instead, I'm going to blog.

And no, Mon dearest, I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING INTERSTING FOR YOU.

Ehem.


Who blogs about their day? Like ever? I mean, I don't. Yesterday was perfect though. Extremely happy. Today is fine, I guess. Well, it's nice too. Maybe I should count the reasons.


Yesterday:

I told teta dearest that I'm going to school at/before seven. Which ofcourse, knowing me, never happens. So I got to the gallery at 8:30. MY PICTURE IS HANGING ON THE WALL! AND I CANT HIDE THE FACT THAT ITS ME! Well, hooray!, I know. But ugh. Having your picture on the wall means its vulnerable to criticism. Which matters to me, because I do not have too strong a personality to accept that.

So anyway, we rocked (ish) the AdPrac reporting on the Automated Voting System Advocacy Campaign for COMELEC.

I can't remember what happened next but I can remember painting kuya model of LP class in a really rich dark brown hue and he looks so aetha-ish. ETHNIC! ETHNIC! That tone! You know what I mean, girlsies.


Then Te says she's leaving. Which totally destroyed my world. I can not lose another sunshine! But atleast they're holding hands....dsfjkshfkjahd


Today:

Everyone went straight to Jomp's. Did photog plates. Really lovely McDo breakfast. I SLEPT SUPER SUPER SUPER SOUNDLY! GRABE! ANG SARAP MATULOG SA RETIRO.

Went to school. Theo exams. 90%! Wohooo!

Everyone went their own way. I bought and paid for everyone's materials. You all owe me 15Php.


Had the wonderful sepia-filtered late afternoon with everyone. Everyone had great pictures!

BK. Swore I'll play billiards soon. Probably this sembreak.

Went home. Had great chat with my mom.

Got so bored. Blogged.

...


Everything will have eyes soon

No comments: