Wednesday, January 21, 2009

o life

As it turns out... I have a very akward catwalk strut. Srutting is just like wowowee's hep-hep-hooray... watching them, you think that it couldn't be easier. But being on national tv or on the ramp gets you all nervy and mentally imbalanced.

...

The smell of you on my palm lingers.

...

I should be doing my plates, really...

But I'm not. Instead, I'm off having candlelit dinner and buying myself chunky pair of i've-been-dying-for heels. Yihee. And that on a sunday.

O life, why so sweet? :X


I'll be doing the (late) PackageDesign Wine label and box tonight. The effing studies.


Shiyet.. I'm so late.

...


Everyone got the grades of 0 to 4 out of 10 on Professional Ethics. This is the best time to hold firmly the belief "Stop taking grades too seriously". They are not what defines you, grades arent what will make you happy. And high grades doesnt make anyone much better at work anyway.


...

P.S. The post has been pre-revelation even if I've written it post-revelation. For making-yabang-the-boyfriend purposes.
P.P.S. Gawwd. It's just been one week, lover! :*

No comments: