Thursday, June 12, 2008

3:23am

Fly me to the moon
and let me sing among the stars
let me know what spring is like
on jupiter and mars


....



Seriously, you should see my wall today. Lalo na later. It's 3.20 am and I cant sleep. Took a pill already. I dont think it'll work.


Im just really suffering from grave anxiety. Ack. Can't stop thinking. Prolly the reason why I can't sleep is because I'm so freaked out by the few minutes I spend thinking before I sleep. Thoughts overload. Lalo na ngayon. Bad bad bad thoughts.


...


Right now, I just want to focus on my art more than anything else. For reals!

Gawwd. I just changed my sheets and my room looks wonderful.

Since I cant sleep, I've been scrubbing walls. Haha. Nagkasugat nga ko e. Whine whine.

...


I really need to write something useful. Maybe on the next post.

I dont think I'm writing for anyone right now. I need someone.

...


For Julia's birthday, aside from the tumbler, I've given her the best gift ever ever!
A photoshoot, completely on me! The editing, styling and makeup, and ofcourse Photog! Woohoo!

Best shots:









Thankyouthankyou. Congratulate me later if you must. ;)

1 comment:

Joyce said...

the 4th one, i like. ;p nice photoshoot macci ;p