Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Distress

This is totally distressing.

It's 2:15 PM and if no one invites me out today, then that would make this the second day in a row I'm at home. :( Ack. I hate that.

Maybe if I'm desperate, I'll commute to Gateway and get my sister/s her/their gifts. Or maybe I'll go to SM Centerpoint Central of all Orciness in the universe and buy myself a croissant. I mean, if I'm sulking , might as well as do it somewhere other than my room, no?

I think Im sulking in Greenhills today. Alone.


With a book. Or notebook. Or sketchpad. Whatever. In theatermall, Delifrance (croissant!) or Starbucks. (Starbucks is soo last year. Last last last year. Ugh. It's overcrowded, too.)

Wait for a guy to strike a conversation with me or something (which is sooo not gonna happen).


...


Ive been fiddling with the DSLR and I finally figured what aperture is. Took me quite a while to figure that one out. Here's a pretty example:


Seeee??


Some ignorant bastard had me doubting my fashion sense the othernight. THAT IS LIKE THE MORTAL SIN FOREEVEERRR!

Bryski's got the best haircut of his life!

Nica's in some far away land and I sooo have to find a way to save myself from boredom.

I'm supposed to learn how to drive today, but I didn't wake up as instructed.

They're painting my room 'Taupe'. That's like grayish, whitish, beigish... all at the same time. Boring, I know.. but well, I make do with boring. It's easier to deal with.

I'm reading The Grimm's Complete Tales... all the brutal fairy tales of the sort. Grabe! It's fantastic.

Oh, and yeah. I'm blogging again.


...


I can't wait to go back to school. Sobra. But more importantly, I cant wait to go to Tagaytay. Honestly, I don't care how many people show up or not show up. I just really really FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING NEED THAT! Thinking back, I'm fucking annoyed that we didn't get to go out of town. Fucking summer. Putang fucking summer.

I know. I'm that pissed. Cry cry cry. Dabog dabog dabog. Whine whine whine. Hurl the laptop to the wall.

No comments: