Thursday, June 5, 2008

Same thoughts over and over again

The grass is always greener on the otherside, love.

Lagi naman e.



You'd always crave for the things you dont have, more so the things you CAN'T have. Basta. That's like the ultimate rule of the universe, no? But there isn't really anything we can do about it. It's human fucking nature.


...


Right now, naguguluhan na ko.

Promise.


Sa lahat.


Well, to be honest, I'm pretty sure more we are all confused everyday. Some people just dont think about it. HOW DO YOU FUCKING DOO THAAATT?? I mean, not thinking. Relaxing. How? How? HOOOOWW??


I will never ever ever ever let this happen to me again. Total limbo. This is the furthest thing from busy I've been in my life. I am so idle. Sobra. I can't wait for school. I need a hobby. I need work! Fuck fuck fuck!
Sa totoo lang, I dont care who I hurt right now, pero nakakabad3p mga hindi makasama. I mean, yung mga gusto talaga makasama pero soo very much can't.. fine, I understand.
... Pero ung mga fucking tinatamad lang. Bad trip kayo. Isipin niyo nga ung mga tao na nageffort para dito.
I wish I could tell you what I'd be doing today. But it will soo bore you to tears.

WHY AM I BLOGGING!? WHY WHY WHY?

Everything I write is so censored. Sobra. I cant be frank, I cant be anything.
That's why I write the same old thoughts over and over.


Oh yeah, this is why I took the leave. Because I can't write properly anyways.

Helloo.. dear readers, may nababasa pa ba kayong interesante dito!??

Im not even vaguely funny anymore.

No comments: