Sunday, December 28, 2008

Killing time

/Random

1. The perfect pale pink lipstick is perfect. Aside from the fact that A. It's prolly 5 years old and is in need of petroleum before application and B. It looks washed out on pictures.

2. Yet again, I've had the perfect haircut. Pictures someday. In the meantime, love me love me say that you love me.

3. SCHOOL WORK!

4. Gifts for the girlsies, bestfriends, and miscs.

5. Sunday was set for cleaning up. I woke up at 1am, talked on the phone, fixed my brows and hair, then started dressing up. I'm in my anti-fashion fashion outfit while purging these sentiments.

6. I will be writing my newyear's resolution soon. Complete with signature. What better use for my tablet than signing my works eh?

7. The sisters gave me the ultimate. Peacesigns.

8. I need to submit for dapitan. Just trying. Im not expecting much. "Prepare for the worst, hope for the best." foolproof never fails!

9. Social life please. Any parties out there?

No comments: