Friday, December 12, 2008

Masaccio

Friday is plates day.




My spine is aching from the stopping I had to do for my Masaccio knock-off painting. Whi Masaccio of all renaisance artist? Masaccio. Conceit to death. Buwahahaha.


Updates:
/Random
1. Baby thesis. Killing me. In more ways than one.
2. I reaallly can't go to the ad5 party as much as I want to because I need Louie there.
3. I've had three or four old shades fixed. Yay! Brand new second hand shades! <3
4. Lit overload.
5. I hate beer. Please stop making me take beer. No to laki-tyan!
6. I have to pick up the 50 3r developed pics, as well as the perfectest aviators.
7. I have to digital render 1 more caricature and 1 set of comics!
8. I have to submit for tomorrow's EFFING DIFFICULT PD carry-all. How the fucker does that work anyway?
9. Half-way painting Masaccio's Old Man painting, I no longer have energy. I can't stop now, though. The oil paint's is perfectly moist! Perfect for editing and overlaying at the same time.
10. I WANT TO SKIP XMAS. I BARELY HAVE THE TIME AND ENERGY FOR THAT!


I MISS MY FRIENDS. I MISS MY FRIENDS. I WANT TO CRY. I WANT TO WAIL. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS.

Why am I so fuucckiinngg inefficient sometimes?

Oh... and a little bit too spontaneous too.


11. I'm semi-broke.
But I'm not complaining. The last time I did got people into a bit of trouble.

1 comment:

bertzzz said...

you'll get by.Ü

and being spontaneous is good..
nakaka-kulong kaya pag super oc-oc.Ü

hehe.