Thursday, July 17, 2008

Magical.

Weddings are beautiful.





It was really really beautiful. More of magical.

I was bawling my eyes out! Argh. Girls. Amp. Girls live for these kind of stuff. Well, not me actually, I don't know.. I've turned into such a fucking sissy. I was crying harder than the bride's mom.

They were both crying while exchanging vows. Waaah. In love. Sigh. In love.


Their love story?

They were together since I was 8. They practically grew up together! Me and my cousins practically grew up around them too. They were each other's only love. Waaah. Cry cry cry. Lovely.

...


People love these kind of love stories. That there's this one person out there for you, repeat after me, ONE person out there for you...

What are the chances of you finding that someone?

The person whom you are bound to meet whether you like it or not.

It's a stupid theory actually. Wishful thinking. I don't know. See, you can never tell anything. Not these days. Not ever.

Sigh. The idea of Love.

...

Oh and had the chance to bond with my cousins. WE ALL SO LOOK ALIKE! GRABE TALAGA! HAHAHA.

YOU WERENT THERE MON! GO TO HELL! YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD! *hug*
See you around.

No comments: