Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yoga

I really really really really really really REALLY want to do yoga. AS IN REALLY REALLY REALLY sobrang REALLY!

I mean it's perfect for me. Aside from the fact that it's intimidating me to hell. I mean I can't even reach my toes without.... I just can't reach my toes, that's it.

Reasons Why Yoga Is Perfect for Me (And Reasons Why I Should Upgrade from Yoga-ish to the Real To Life Yoga)

  1. Insomnia (FUCKING SLEEPING PROBLEM THAT IS RUINING MY LIFE)
  2. Backbone problems. (Uh-huh. I have scoliosis. It's actually pretty common these days though)
  3. I sooooo do not know how to relax. (I mean, I'm getting better, but I'm not soo relaxed yet)
  4. I get exhausted easily
  5. I NEED A FORM OF EXERCISE. COMMUTING JUST DOESNT COUNY ANYMORE!
  6. I need to learn to focus.
  7. I really really really want tooooo!!!



I guess that's a good list up there. But just the thought of the Cobra Pose (See yogajournal.com) is exhausting me already. Ack ack ack.

Steps to Upgrading Yogaish to Yoga
  1. Quit blogging and quit yoga-ish
  2. Research!
  3. ACTUALLY DO THE BASICS
  4. Buy a book
  5. Get yourself in Bikram Yoga Manila and cash out Php5,000 for the first month! That's enough incentive to keep you stretching for the whole 30 days!

No comments: