I really really really really really really REALLY want to do yoga. AS IN REALLY REALLY REALLY sobrang REALLY!
I mean it's perfect for me. Aside from the fact that it's intimidating me to hell. I mean I can't even reach my toes without.... I just can't reach my toes, that's it.
Reasons Why Yoga Is Perfect for Me (And Reasons Why I Should Upgrade from Yoga-ish to the Real To Life Yoga)
- Insomnia (FUCKING SLEEPING PROBLEM THAT IS RUINING MY LIFE)
- Backbone problems. (Uh-huh. I have scoliosis. It's actually pretty common these days though)
- I sooooo do not know how to relax. (I mean, I'm getting better, but I'm not soo relaxed yet)
- I get exhausted easily
- I NEED A FORM OF EXERCISE. COMMUTING JUST DOESNT COUNY ANYMORE!
- I need to learn to focus.
- I really really really want tooooo!!!
I guess that's a good list up there. But just the thought of the Cobra Pose (See yogajournal.com) is exhausting me already. Ack ack ack.
Steps to Upgrading Yogaish to Yoga
- Quit blogging and quit yoga-ish
- ACTUALLY DO THE BASICS
- Buy a book
- Get yourself in Bikram Yoga Manila and cash out Php5,000 for the first month! That's enough incentive to keep you stretching for the whole 30 days!