Monday, July 14, 2008

Sweetest Thing In The World

My mom and dad are celebrating their civil wedding anniversary today. (Well, they have around 3 annivs in a year, dont ask.)

So, the thing is, they are both soooo dependent on me.

How my sunday went:

3:30pm Wakeup. Popsy shows his gift for Ma which turns out to be a Nokia6500 since my mom's phone is so warag na. Tells me to wrap it up TODAY.
5:00 Merienda with family
6:00 Mass. Ma tells me to pretend that I have a business to attend to in GH. She's yet to buy an anniv gift for Pa.
7:00 Before leaving the car, Pa tells me to stay behind and told me he needs me to pretend that I have business to attend to somewhere so we can go to Dangwa and buy my mom roses.
7:10 I pretend that I have to go to GH and calms Popsy down and told him will deal with dangwa when we get back
8:00 My mom buys my dad a Nokia6500! JUST IMAGINE HOW HILARIOUS I FOUND EVERYTHING. Awww.. and sweet.
8:30 Arrives home. I wrap their gifts and hid it in their closets. No need for names. Ma cooks steak. Steak = Special Occasion
9:00 Pa tells Me we have to go to 7/11. WTF! PINAKA KALOKOHANG EXCUSE SA WORLD! 7/11?!?!?!!
9:30 We get home.



ANG SWEET! They have the same gift. Waaah. I cant wait for them to find out.

It's 5am in the mornig and Im still awake. Fuck life.


My writing sucks. Bear with me.

2 comments:

earlbabuy said...

paborito ko tlaga parents mo.

macci said...

paborito ka din naman nila e. hahaha.