Sunday, August 31, 2008

HAPPY 19

This was the first birthday that I didnt expect to be perfect. The first birthday that isn't just about me. It's about the people around me, not just how I want everything to be fairy tale pretty.

And sometimes, you get the best things when you dont expect them. YOU DO get the best things when you don't expect them.

Super thank you kay Kookie. Dear I love you. Salamat sobra sa gift kasi sobrang hindi ko ineexpect na bibigyan mo ko ng gift. Waaaah. Thank you super. Touched ako.

I didnt want to say to much lest sounding insincere, but since, you never read my blog anyway, there's no way I'm sucking up!


Nagulat din ako kay Camille and kay Chep. Kasi they got what I wanted. And si Camille even thought about it. Waaah. Ang cute nio. (PAKSHETTT!!) I could say more, but need I?

Alam ko din na bibigyan ako dapat ni Miguel ng Gin, pero di natuloy. Still, it's the thought that counts.

Mami and Alpreddd, wapak ung Magnum shirt. Mapapadalas kita mo sakin na suot un. Exactly what I needed.

And sa extra gift ni Ji, na 2 Yanyans. :)


And ofcourse, GIRLS, OO NA! BUMALIK AKO SA PAGKABATA DAHIL SA GIFT NIO. MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYO. AND SPECIAL KAYO FOREVER KASI COOL TAYO!


Kay Aiwa, for being there. Sa dad ko for doing the groceries. Kay ma for the spaghetti. Kay tita Louisa and Ate Neng for helping with the chores. Para kay Tin, Rog, and sa lahat ng maaga dumating. Kay Jin, kay Te, kay Con, Mel, Niko, BASTA. KAy Dad, kay jomps, kay khan... SA LAHAT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME I LOVE YOUS.


Salamat sa lahat ng dumalo. I love yous. Sana nagenjoy kayo.


Waaaaah! I love yous. Sniff sniff. :( Love love.


Wow.

No comments: