Thursday, August 14, 2008

People.


People are weird, seriously. Humanbeings are wired to act according to how they feel, not to how they think, which is very weird since we are gifted with that nasty curse called reason.

Emotions are the greatest fuckers of all time. They fuck everything in the way. They are the basis of everything. Happiness and agony. As Ma'am Mortel says, "Acceptance and rejection are the root of it all."


Whatever right?

I will not publicize my blog until I've learned to write happily again. Check the season one blog, I was happy then.


Am I happy now?

Honestly, I don't know.

Maybe I've never been actually happy. Maybe I've spent all my life stressing myself out because I'm always thinking of the things I'm missing, not of what I have.

Oh my God, there we go.. the answer to everything I'm cussing about.

Fuck. Practice what you preach, sweetheart.


EPAL YOU BLOG!

No comments: