Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pictionary


happy. for real na yan! promise! haha.

...


I am now 88 pounds. Grabe. The heaviest I've been since the day I started losing weight. And as we all know, my happiness is relatively proportion to my weight. So just guess how so much better I'm doing.


Of course I keep on telling myself I'm so much better.


I'm a whole person.


I've decided to become a little bit selfish again. Take care of yourself. Guys can take care of themselves, and I need to help myself again. It's a combination of Macci 2005 and Macci 2008. What do you know, ayt?


Little stuff about my day?

I've been doing Photogs. Learning. Experimenting. All that shit. I mean, what else is there to do, right?


Don't sweat the small stuff. Life will start at 23. 22? I don't know. Just keep on living.


This, btw, is the healthiest I've been too. I mean if I stop smoking this would so very much be despite the drinking. Long sleeping hours. Lots of food.

No comments: