Thursday, November 27, 2008

Alabyulayp. Im just happy.

2:58 am.

I am in the middle of doing my PD plate. 36 hours overdue and 40% executed. I promised myself I wont go online.. but here I am, pouring redundant thoughts.

...


Iba talaga kapag napamahal ka na. Who would've thought?
Blurry noh. Siyempre, alam nio naman na may sense of mystery tong kalokohang blog na to e. Dahil duwag naman talaga ako e.


...

Speaking of duwag. Uh-huh. You are. You always were. :)

Pero anu magagawa ko. Masaya ko e. And okay na e. Hallelujah e.

Besudesm parepareho lng tayo. Duwag. Tao. Emo. Hahahaha.

...

Namiss ko ang magpuyat for a reason, not just because my mind is being abnormally overactive. Starbucks soy-based warm mocha. Definitely not decafenaited.

...

I love you sweetheart ko.


I know I should be writing bit more conscious and professional now because of TWG... more on that on the next post. I am sabaw na.

...










No comments: