Friday, November 21, 2008

CFAD Week

The best of Arcadedrifter.blogspot... well an excerpt of one of the best. You should do more reviews like this, yknow.



"...In other news, Fine Arts week in uni is sucking to high hell. Students blame admin, admin blames students, and every other person is blaming the head of the college (not the dean, let's call him The Rectum.) So, the past head of the college was actually a pretty cool guy, but he passed away, and this new jerk came to power and became The Rectum. Since his establishment, it feels as if he's out to make us unnecessarily miserable; Suddenly throwing major restrictions on what liberties we could take with the uniform(personally, I find being forced to wear dress shoes in a flood-prone area retarded. Otherwise, I'm used to it, I went to a catholic boy's school for fourteen years.), Slowly degrading the fun factor of our fine arts week, and from what I've heard, he's a generally disagreeable piece of crud to most students.

I know I keep bringing this up, but I sincerely thought that The Rectum was trouble ever since he decided to ask that particular professor to 'politely leave'. That was total bullshit, and we all know it. The security guards were causing unnecessary hassle, and I'll admit, Sir's reaction was less than professional, but the fact that The Rectum was willing to let go of talent like that... not to mention, he didn't blink an eye when two more of the professors, good ones at that, left in protest... well, I guessed it wast just going to get worse, and it surely has..."


And yeah.. he writes waaayy better than I do. As always. Read more: arcadedrifter.blogspot.com.

No comments: