Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Missy miss.

To my dearest belovedest FIREFOX,

I missed you so baddy bad. Kissy kiss. Hug hug.
Sigh.

Finally. Back again to the perfect tabs, favorites, search histories, links, speed, etc. No more unavailable sites and uncatchy layouts. Whatevetevetever.

...


THE BIRTHDAY BOX HAS ARRIVED!

Can't find the dollars. Found 2 issues of Allure instead. And 3 new pair of chucks. And fancy fakes I'll never wear. You can't have it all.


...

To my lovely friends who knew any history about me... Maybe its not what I attract. Maybe people in general really go psycho when they like someone? Wachathink?


Too too too bad.


...

9:32 PM

OMG NATUPAD UNG GREATEST FEAR KO EVER. NA PAPERCUT AKO SA WRIST........... T_T HINDI AKO MAKAHINGA NGAUN. ANG PAPANSIN KO DAHIL BINOBLOG KO PA! SHEEETTT... NAKAKAKILABOT. PAKSHET! GUSTO KO NA UMIYAK. FJSHFKSJHFKSJHKJSDKJSVKBSDGHDSJKBKJSFGHBDFSGa

No comments: