Saturday, May 24, 2008

3:38am

My brain isn't working properly anymore. It's 3.30 in the morning. I dont know what I've been doing for me to be kept this late.

Pauline says I have to take care of myself. She's 110% correct. I mean, think about it.


Evidences of Macci's Unhealthiness:

1. I don't get enough sleep. I mean, it's 3:30am and I'm still up. Im tired, I know, but despite that, I'm awake. Blogging.
2. I don't eat enough. I am abnormally underweight. (Enter: The Forcefeed Patrol)
3. I don't eat vegetables. And seafood. And all those other edibles that are supposed to better my well-being.
4. I don't exercise. Like ever. The most exercise I get is walking. And the 5-minute fake yoga which is just actually a waste of time. And brain cells.
5. I am extremely dehydrated. That's why I got sent to the ER the other day, if you have to know.
6. I have a very low immune(ity) system. Clue: the enchanted shingles.
7. I was depressed. Guess how intoxicated my body got then?
8. I have bad karma, which I am working on. But until I accumulate enough good karma (this will take around 7 years of work), bad karma is totally unhealthy.

No comments: