Wednesday, May 21, 2008

6.45pm


Headquarter's


That's where I spend half of my whole day, see.


Spent the day at home.

I've been fiddling with the dslr all day.
Then, finished Angela Carter's "The Bloody Chamber" and "The Courtship of Mr Lyon".
Fixed my bags.
Tucked some stuff away.


Did lotsa fake yoga.


Ack ack ack.
I wish I went out.


...


"Once there was a girl
Happy and gay she was
Pain and suffering never made her curl
Until someone smacked her ass

A burning sensation she never felt before
A boy who made his heart a gift for her
Something so lovely she never knew she's adore
Til it was too late for her to incur

And now pain and suffering surrounded her
Trying to find someone or something that could mend her heart
But still chaos and abyss keeps finding holes in which they could enter
Now she knew how much she was gloomy and imperfect

A boxhead full of doubts and hope
She tried to not be forsaken at all
everything she did turned into bubbles in soap
Now she lives her life as she always wanted to be
As sweet and contented as a she wrote in anecdotes"

-happy pill

No comments: